Bring on your hunters 帶上你的獵犬
Let them bring their dogs 讓他們帶著他們的狗兒
It's me that your wanted 這樣的我是你要的
I've been right here all along 我始終在這裡
Right here all along 始終再這裡
You better bring your buckets 你最好帶著你的水桶
We've got some dreams to drain 我們將會因為夢想而流乾汗水
I'll be at the bottom 我已經在底部
I've been right here waiting so long 我已經在這裡等很久了
Just waiting so long 只是等很久了
Dreams to drain 因夢想而耗盡體力
Put them in a cage 把他們關進鳥籠
Unlock the pain 將痛苦解鎖
And I'll be here waiting 我將會在這裡等待
You fell asleep with the key 在關鍵時你感到昏昏欲睡
All your walls 你所有的牆
Mean nothing to me 對我而言都沒甚麼
I know you'll come back 我知道你可以回來
To set us free 讓我們自由
Run my dear son 跑吧我親愛的兒子
Until we get to the trees 直到我們到達那棵樹
And then keep on going all the way 我們一直用各種方式奔跑
We've got to get right down to the sea 我們徹底到達海邊了
We've got to get to the sea 我們已經到達海邊了
Oh my dear son 嘔我親愛的兒子
We're got to get to the sea 我們已經到達海邊了
But don't you touch the water 但是你還沒有觸碰到水
Don't you barely breathe 別幾乎不呼吸
And if you see yourself 如果你還沒有看見你自己
Looking back at you 往回看
You're going to have to leave 你已經必須離開了
You're going to have to leave 你已經必須離開了
I don't want you to go 我不想要你走
But you've got to leave 但你必須離開
Dreams to drain 夢想會將你抽乾
Put them in a cage 把牠們放到鳥籠
Unlock the pain 解鎖那些痛苦
And I'll be here waiting 然後我會在那裏等著You fell asleep with the key 在關鍵時你感到昏昏欲睡
All your walls 你所有的牆
Mean nothing to me 對我而言都沒甚麼
I know you'll come back 我知道你可以回來
To set us free 讓我們自由
I don't want you to go 我不想要你離開
But you've got to leave 但你必須離開
You can always come to me 你可以常回到我身邊
I'll give you what you need 我會給你你需要的
Run my dear son 跑吧 我的孩子
We've got to get to the sea 我已經到達海邊了
沒有留言:
張貼留言